Talent Acquisition Partner with Italian or Spanish - Łódź/Kraków
- Strong and proven recruitment experience, sourcing candidates directly within a fast paced, international environment
- Strong communication skills in Italian or Spanish and English
- Experience recruiting for different roles on various levels, including senior/lead roles.
- Familiar with the latest social media strategies and sourcing tools (market mapping, intelligence gathering etc.) with experience putting these into practice
- Experience with job posting with using social media and job boards
- Skilled in building effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Tech savviness and know how to engage with talent
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills and ability to independently seek solutions
- Continuous improvement mind set
- Own the full cycle recruiting for various positions across different business units
- Partner with hiring managers to define recruitment strategies, assess external/internal candidates against current and future business needs
- Coach and influence hiring managers while making effective hiring decisions and maintaining a high level of communication and consultation.
- Actively source and pipeline for diverse talent by unlocking the hidden talent market beyond LinkedIn Recruiter, x-ray searches, Boolean, organizational and diversity outreach
- Undertake thorough and fair interviews with potential candidates including briefing them on our interview process and managing their expectations effectively
- Prepare, deliver, and negotiate offer packages
- Implement and follow Standard Operating Procedures to provide efficient process flow
- Develop strong external knowledge of our market to provide guidance and advice to our internal clients / stakeholders e.g. competitor and market analysis, candidate profiling etc.
- Improve the overall candidate experience through recruitment and onboarding
- Analyze and interpret data and key metrics to drive continuous improvement and identify trends and areas of focus
- Report on KPI’s, projects and deliverables to the HR Manager and the TA Leads
We offer to the candidates:
- Opportunities to learn and grow with the organization
- Being a part of dynamically developing department
- Broaden your knowledge regarding TA domain
- Meet fantastic people & never get bored
- Career in the multinational company
- Set of social benefits to choose from
- Training program