Consolidation & Finance Reporting Analyst
‘Be You’ at GSK
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
Consolidation & Finance Reporting Analyst
As the Global Supply Chain (GSC) Financial Reporting and Consolidation Analyst you will be responsible for the consolidation and reporting of GSC financials and presenting these to Senior leaders. Partnering with Regional Finance Leads, manufacturing sites and E2E markets to understand the business drivers and drive performance to meet financial targets of GSC.
In this role you will…
- Lead for ensuring the timely and accurate site submission of monthly balance sheet Actuals
- Preparation of variance analysis and summarising commentary for the GSC balance sheet by region & for Total GSC by working with Sites/SMAS to understand the major variances to plan and the underlying business drivers
- Maintenance of month end review files linked to AO/Bison/Siera to ensure smooth rollover each month and easy access to refresh numbers on key ME days (WD4-8) to support the GSC sign off
- Facilitate & present month end review meetings with regional VP, and following up on any actions taken from the meeting including ad hoc analysis (WD8)
- Work closely with Global Planning and SC&T business partners to understand key movements in inventory balances, variances to Plan and any major risks & opps to the FY and Quarterly targets
- Preparation of MPR slides post month end focused on Inventory any other ad-hoc requests
- Quarterly analysis of Brand wise DIO reporting, ownership of the reported Actual DIO for Total GSC and Forecasted DIO for future periods
- Lead monthly AAR sessions with key stakeholders to understand and root cause month end/Plan/Update issues so to continuously improve the Pharma Reporting and Actuals/Plan/Update collection processes
- Support the timely and accurate submission of data for the Update and Plan exercises. Run standard reports, highlight key variances and provide ad hoc analysis as required
- Support Regional leads with ad-hoc analysis relating to Actuals, Plan/Update exercises
- Comply with any SOX requirements and lead/manage the process with auditors to collect & share relevant back up for CRC central controls. Including lead for the corporate balance sheet commentary SOX Control – providing commentary for all major balance sheet movements vs LM/LQ/LY
- Proactively identify and implement simplification and continuous improvement measures, with the use of new technologies, identifying where more value can be added for stakeholders. Present training materials where relevant to GSC Pharma sites in monthly sessions
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting (or qualified/nearing qualifications: ACA/CIMA/ACCA/equivalent)
- Good understanding of how technical and/or finance issues can impact the delivery of financial performance in a manufacturing/supply chain environment
- Ability to act as an effective Finance Partner in a complex & diverse manufacturing environment across multiple countries and lead change
- Ability to form strong relationships with various finance and business stakeholders
- Finance partner capabilities of technical accounting skills, business knowledge, communicating for results & optional analysis & decision making
- Digital skills: AO/Excel/SAP, Bison/Siera/Lumira, PowerBI/PowerQuery
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure within a fast-growing Finance Hub
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, home office allowance, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Co-financing of employee’s education in partnership with world leading bodies in finance education ACCA and CIMA
- 80% remote work available
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.