Consulting, Finance Transformation - Senior Manager/Manager (Doha)
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryWithin Consulting, you will be working within the Finance Transformation team, which provides advisory services focused on the CFO agenda. The team works across a broad range of industries and delivers projects throughout the Middle East region. The work we typically undertake includes:
As a member of the Finance Transformation team (Senior Manager or Manager depending on skills, qualifications and years of experience), you’ll be responsible to lead a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Grow our Finance Consulting footprint in Industrial Products (Oil & Gas, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities & Manufacturing) sector
Grow our Finance Consulting footprint in FS sector in the given markets
Strong knowledge CFO agenda in these sectors covering
FP&A (financial planning, budgeting & analytics)
Shared Services and BPO transformation
Cloud technologies enabling finance
- Responsible for sales & delivery of Finance Consulting projects in these markets, with a focus on Qatar & Kuwait
- Work closely with PwC’s Enterprise Solutions Go to Market and Sales teams in the region to identify Finance Transformation enablement through technology
- Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Consultants and Senior Consultant
- Work with colleagues in Qatar, Oman and Kuwait on client work
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA or Masters in Finance is a plus
- ACCA / CPA is a plus
- Years of Experience: 6-8 years of experience in Finance Transformation programs
- Prior Experience - Big 4, Other Consulting Firms, Accenture, IBM or relevant industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a professional services environment
- Middle East experience - Previous experience within the Middle East is a plus but not mandatory
- Understanding of IT and Digital platforms enabling finance function (such as ERP, Enterprise Performance Management and other solutions)
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East
- Strong capability to lead sales and manage delivery
- Ability to understand client context (across a variety of problem areas), structure the issue and develop the fit-for-purpose solution
- Should have a track record in relationship management and business development
- Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
Travel RequirementsUp to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.