Accountant - Invoicing
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate invoicing of all receivables across the Retail, Residential and Commercial portfolios at DFC
Executed Lease Agreement and related documents (Deed of Assignment, Deed of Surrender etc)
What you will do:
- Ensure invoices are processed on the system for all 3rd party and internal customers in accordance with their executed Lease Agreements and provided for payment in an accurate and timely manner
- Collates and verifies documentation supporting the invoice to be issued to customers
- Prepares and sends invoice to customer as scheduled
- Researches and responds to all invoicing queries in a prompt manner.
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Ad.hoc reporting as required
Required Skills to be successful
- Ability to manage own work flow and meet deadlines while responding to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
- A strong customer focus
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy is a must
Behavioural Competencies :
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills to ensure scheduled deadlines are met.
- Is pro-active, flexible, takes initiative and able to work under pressure
What equips you for the role
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- 2-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- Knowledge of ERP Financial Software is necessary; SAP expertise will be preferred.
- 3-4 years’ experience in handling administrative aspects of a finance related role
About Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies
Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies offers customers complete engineering and systems integration solutions.
The Engineering arm operates in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Egypt providing a wide variety of products and services from air conditioning, scaffolding and access solutions, elevators and escalators, control and life safety, facilities management, building products, MEP, Energy Management, Technology Infrastructure and Digital Transformation.
The Technologies division provides complete business solutions to large, medium and small customers that include, contact centre solutions, business applications, business intelligence, data management, advanced analytics amongst others. The IT infrastructure portfolio comprises IP telephony, ELV systems, networking solutions, professional audio-visual solutions and managed services.
These solutions are further complemented by services that include project management, installation, testing, commissioning and after-sales maintenance contracts.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.