Tax Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager
- To act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client, together with the Director.
- Respond within a short time frame to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firm’s criteria.
- To ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets.
- Keep both the Client and Director informed of overruns and plan staff assignments in order to give an appropriate spread of experience.
- Ensure that the firm’s quality control procedures are adhered to including second partner review.
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Directors and Senior Manager and managers, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Review of work prepared by tax staffs.
- Assist to career develop and guide junior tax staff by providing effective performance feedback and ensuring team responsibilities are consistent with skills and developmental goals.
- Degree in Accountancy /ACCA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- For Assistant Manager Position - Minimum 5 years of relevant Tax experience with at least 4 years of experience in large-scale Multi-national Corporations (MNCs) or internationally public accounting firms.
- For Manager/Senior Manager Position - Minimum 6 to 8 years of relevant Tax experience with at least 5 years of experience in large scale Multi-national Corporations (MNCs) or internationally public accounting firms.
- Accredited Tax Advisor preferred and will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Well versed in local taxation regulations and legislation.
- Able to lead a team of junior Tax professionals.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.