Senior Fund Accountant (Credit Funds)
Alter Domus is currently seeking a new Senior Fund Accountant to join our Structured Fund Administration team at our Carmel, IN office.
- Leverage prior job experience (preferably Big 4 and/or relevant industry experience);
- Broaden accounting, finance and analytical skills;
- Supervise and mentor a team of Associate Fund Accountants and Fund Accountants, as well as train new employees;
- Administer, report, review, and understand industry standards;
- Respond to auditor queries;
- Increase communication/interaction with clients and their investors. Prepare/review monthly, quarterly and annual reports for investors, consultants and other stakeholders including financial information, performance returns, operations and variance analysis;
- Calculate and review various performance returns;
- Support and coordinate cash distributions on behalf of clients;
- Prepare, review, analyze and interpret accounting records, financial statements, footnotes or other financial report to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards for audit reports;
- Develop leadership skills by demonstrating a willingness to lead projects and offer input; and
- Review documents to ensure compliance with client agreement(s).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or related field);
- 3+ years of finance or accounting experience;
- Experience working with Close End Funds, Private Equity, PERE, CMBS preferred
- In-depth understanding of investments within assigned fund(s);
- Broad market knowledge;
- Strong communication and analytical skills; and
- CPA or CPA eligibility a plus.
Now with more than $1 trillion in global assets under administration, Alter Domus is an undisputed leader in the alternative asset servicing space. Since 2003, we’ve been working hard to become the leading, high-quality, and tech-driven partner to investors in alternative assets globally. That’s why many of the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners are already Alter Domus clients. We’re large enough to be truly global, yet small and agile enough to work fast. Join our team of more than 3,000 fund administration, accounting, tax and legal experts in more than 35 cities and have pride in being alternative. We are Alter Domus.
What we offer:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses.
For more information, please visit our website.
Alter Domus is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.