Reporting to: Tax Manager
- Prepare and review client tax returns required by the manager
- Assist managers as part of a wider team to service their clients
- Demonstrate an understanding of increasingly complex tax concepts. Discuss moderately complex tax issues with the engagement team and client management.
- Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge to client situations.
- Research complex tax issues and develop quality, practical tax planning. Participate in client meetings and work within a team environment to deliver integrated advisory services to clients.
- Analyse data and prepare work papers based on professional standards. Process data and convert it to a client-ready product.
- Supervise staff members, assist to review their work product for completeness and accuracy, and prepare it for client delivery. Assist in their professional development.
- Ensure client files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate sectio
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- Minimum 4 years relevant Tax experience.
- Knowledge of Singapore income tax laws.
- Good analytical skills and attention to details, responsible and able to work under tight deadlines.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.