Fund Accounting Associate 2
Who we are looking for
As Associate 2 in Luxembourg Fund Accounting Team, you will be facing client for the design and implementation of new processes. You will also be gatekeeper for any client queries related to Fund Accounting and coordinate regulatory report for Nav incident. This position requires good client facing skills, organizational competencies as well as relevant Fund Accounting knowledge.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Associate 2 in Fund Accounting team you will
- Interact with all parties involved in the NAVs production to ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements
- Play the role of gatekeeper for accuracy and responsiveness for all queries submitted by clients
- Contribute as subject matter expert for special events (fund launches/liquidations, mergers, RIK, distribution and performance fee resets, …)
- Participate on Client projects as fund accounting subject matter experts (client onboarding, prospectus review, new product implementation, …)
- Participate to fund accounting optimization initiatives by standardizing, adopting new technologies and liaising internally with other stakeholders
- Participate to the operational oversight of offshore accounting teams by maintaining procedures, reviewing KPI’s and attending service calls
- Produce Audit Bank Letters and coordinate fund audit across State Street departments, reviewing findings, management letters, LFR and taking the necessary remediation actions
- Continue to perform tasks not yet transferred to Centers of Excellence around expenses, capital stock, distribution and cash sweeps
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Confidence in dealing with all situations, Excellent Communication, Organizational and Report Writing skill
- Fluency in oral and written English is required
- Exercise sound judgment in all matters
- Leverage knowledge and technology to ensure optimal results
- Provide outstanding service to all clients - internally & externally
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Foster collaboration & teamwork.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Master’s degree a plus.
- 3+ years or relevant experience gathered in a financial services environment.
In your new team: You’ll be joining the Luxembourg Fund Accounting Team in State Street Bank International GmbH Luxembourg (Luxembourg), which is number 1 Fund Administrator on the Luxembourg Market place.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.