Manager - Assurance (PwC Acceleration Center Kuala Lumpur)
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job description & summary
We’re leading the way as technology-enabled advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Assurance provides unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings everything PwC offers to solving our clients’ needs.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or proven record of success as a team leader and team member within the US Assurance practice of a global network of professional services consulting firms, including, but not limited to the following areas:
- Whole Leadership: Pursuing opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone, remaining positive in the face of adversity or dealing with complexity, and acting to resolve issues that prevent effective teamwork, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Global Acumen: maintaining a fresh perspective on global and cross-cultural issues, developing an understanding of key global trends such as globalisation and how they impact client challenges, and cultivating cultural dexterity through behavior adaptation to the environment.
- Relationships: Reacting positively and providing well-reasoned and self-assured responses, even when challenged, managing a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties, and managing the expectations of your clients by seeking and acting on client feedback.
- Business Acumen: Incorporating up-to-date technology/technology developments in your work, seeking opportunities to add value to client account planning, and promoting new ideas and services by applying knowledge of the industry/sector and societal trends to create value for your clients, PwC and broader stakeholders.
- Technical Capabilities: By building your knowledge of the firm's service offerings related to your area of specialisation, seeking new learning opportunities to stay technical and relevant, identifying and sharing learnings at the end of a project, and addressing sub-standard work or work which does not meet the firm's or clients' expectations.
Demonstrates knowledge of automation & digitization in a professional services environment including:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions;
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualisation tools to provide insights to clients; and,
- Utilizing digitization tools to reduce hours and optimise engagement.
- Minimum Years of Experience: At least seven years experience in auditing
- Credential Required: Public Accountant, or US Licensed CPA, or CPA/CA Equivalent in another Territory
- Oral and written proficiency in English required
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM onwards (or equivalent)
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Click on this link to know more about PwC's Acceleration Centers.
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree - Accounting
0. Global: Certified Public Accountant - Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (preferred)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.