Audit Manager (m/f)
As an Audit Manager, you will be in charge of a prestigious client portfolio and you will be responsible for managing the full cycle of your audit assignments. You will be actively involved in the management of your teams by coordinating, coaching and developing them. With a strong focus on client relationships you will also take part in building a strong network of business contacts.
We offer you:
- The chance to work in a dynamic environment of multicultural teams with an open and challenging working atmosphere;
- Extensive training programs contemplating both your soft and technical skills;
- Full support in your plans for accomplishing your professional qualifications;
- Challenging mobility opportunities – both internally and internationally – which are an undeniable asset in the long-term management of your career plan.
- Manage the full cycle of your audit assignments;
- Be in charge of prestigious clients, operating in one of the following fields: Commercial Companies, Real Estate, Private Equity, Asset Management, Insurance, and Banking;
- Manage your teams by coordinating, coaching and developing them;
- Build a strong network of business contacts, with a strong focus on client relationships;
- Work on the audit of international groups in one or several fields.
- You have a minimum of five years of experience in audit; ideally you have worked in an international audit firm and have gained relevant experience auditing real estate companies;
- You have experience with standards and norms as IFRS;
- You are fluent in English. French or German will be an asset;
- You hold a professional qualification (IRE, ACCA, ICAS, Wirtschaftsprüfer, etc.) or you are considering such certifications in the future.