Manager in Valuation & Modeling (Financial Services Industry)
Who we are looking for
- 5+ years of experience in M&A on both buy and sell side projects specially in financial institution markets,
- Completed Master’s degree in Finance or related major,
- Completed CFA certification or in the process of acquiring will be an advantage,
- Proven experience in successful project management and its origination in financial market,
- Strong communication and presentation skills, experience in public speaking and presenting in front of Board of Directors, Investors, etc.,
- Excellent analytical skills including analysis of big data and advanced knowledge of valuation and financial modeling techniques,
- Entrepreneurial drive with a strong desire to contribute to the growth of the business,
- Ability to motivate and manage team of professionals,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – in Polish and English.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing relationships with clients,
- Leading and assisting with pitches/proposals,
- Leading the project execution team, including:
- Project management of mid to large scale integration/separation assignments including client interface, managing an engagement team, managing project risks/issues, coordinating of projects’ deliverables and supervising timetables,
- Responsibility for quality deliverables (usually detailed written reports and presentations) within agreed timescales, briefing Partner/Director accordingly,
- Financial modeling and analysis of the transaction as well as negotiations of terms and conditions of the transaction,
- Reviewing and preparing engagement letters, demonstrating technical/risk management awareness.
- Solid financial package and bonus scheme,
- Exposure to interesting M&A transactions on Central European market,
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
- Support of the company in gaining additional professional qualifications (ACCA, CFA) and development of skills through a series of Polish and foreign trainings,
- Continuous professional growth and clear career path,
- Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
- Free access to: the gym (Calypso Q22), our network of free bicycles and many more,
- Friendly work atmosphere and staff parties.
Financial Institutions Industry (FSI)Team as part of Deloitte’s Financial Advisory practice partners financial institutions as well as corporate clients on realization of M&A strategies, NPL transactions and valuation services. The Team is dedicated to both global and domestic financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies, insurance brokers, investment funds, and FinTechs and provides strategic corporate advisory services for corporate finance transactions, assists in assessing investment opportunities and providing professional advisory services to support them in making effective and timely business and investment decisions.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.