Regional Finance Manager (Policy and Process)
Get to know our Team:
The Policy and Process Manager is responsible for managing the development of policy. Reviewing, developing, and implementing policies and strategies for the assigned area.
Get to know the Role:
- Develop and implement policy.
- Set priorities and identify any areas that require further research upon developing the policy.
- Overseeing the process of policy.
- Propose suggestions to improve the existing policies.
- Recognise, assesses, and communicate important policy issues to the stakeholder.
- Involve in any ad hoc assessment/projects on-going at regional finance department
- Liaise with stakeholders to determine needs and goals of policies.
- Interaction with SOX to get the policy finalised.
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent management experience
- Good leadership skills
The must haves:
- Graduate with degree or professional qualification in accountancy
- Minimum 6 years working experience, of which 3 years must be in Policy or Process department.
- Strong inter-personal skill and able to work with team members from all levels
- Ability to meet tight deadline with minimum supervision
- Able to work in a fast-driven and dynamic work environment
- Resourceful, proactive and self-driven, initiative
- Fluent in spoken English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential with the ability to communicate policy messages to a range of audiences through a variety of channels.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia