Junior Auditor (starting in September- October 2022)
Junior auditor (starting in September- October 2022)
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Combine your ability to communicate and build relationships with technical excellence and advanced technologies to ask better questions and get better answers. Today, Audit offers you more exciting opportunities for learning and progression than ever before.
Thanks to our deep practical experience in auditing financial statements, we create the best conditions in EY for the professional development of our assistants. By using state-of-art audit tools and procedures, we can successfully address even the most complex of challenges.
As junior auditor, you will:
- Analyze the correctness of both the data and economic results of companies
- Participate in performing the preliminary and final phases of audits for clients operating in various sectors in the Slovak market
- Be responsible for testing transactions and reviewing the accounting documentation of audited companies
- Communicate with clients and ensure smooth cooperation
- Process and analyze client data in MS Excel and our internal systems
- Continue training yourself, study ACCA and grow professionally
Salary conditions (gross): 1450 € / month.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Economic or technical university degree
- Knowledge of audit, accounting and finance an advantage
- Fluent English and Slovak
- PC literacy (MS Office, advanced in MS Excel)
- Very good communication skills
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Client orientation
- Team player
- Willingness to travel (within Slovakia)
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Physical and mental health (e.g., medical examination, contribution to the 3rd pillar of pension savings)
- Educational contribution
- Public transport contribution
- Contribution towards the purchase of sports equipment
- Reimbursement of tickets to the cinema, theatre, etc.
- MultiSport card
- You will also receive:
- iPhone and notebook computer
- Vacation above the minimum legal requirements
- Life and accident insurance
- Language training
What you can expect
- Pre-selected candidates would be invited to perform an online skills assessment
- Upon passing the assessments, you may be invited to attend an interview (HR and business)
- If you are a great fit for the opportunity, you will receive an offer to join EY and start your career
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.