Junior Management Reporting Controller
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Contingent/Leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley
- Contract via a third-party agency
- Be involved with our Capital Markets businesses as well as our Fee based businesses (including but not limited to Alternatives Investments, Consulting Group)
- Be responsible for daily reporting and control tasks which serve as a key point to start the daily reconciliations
- Be involved in the daily activities and monthly close for Field Finance and Product Control businesses
- Analyse, investigate, explain and take corrective action when required- be a self-starter that is comfortable in taking the lead in making change and innovation to current processes
- Understand basic accounting as they will be involved with the daily controls and monthly close for these businesses
- Bachelor's degree in economics/finance
- Basic accounting skills
- roficient in MS Office and have the ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Detail oriented, analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to prioritize effectively in periods of dynamic work volume and able to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- An interest in understanding a specific product area and what drives it's performance
Join the Wealth Management Field and Control Team within FCG, whose main function is to support the Field Finance and the Product & Control Area.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
Throughout your contingent/leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley, you will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are helping to shape the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management and Data & Analytics.
Interested in flexible working opportunities?
Please speak to our recruitment team to find out if a flexible working agreement can be supported within this contingent/leased assignment.
Whilst engaged on a contingent assignment onsite at Morgan Stanley you will be provided with a supportive and inclusive environment. Morgan Stanley’s skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.