RAS Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager
Reporting to: Executive Director - RAS
Department: Risk Advisory Services (RAS)
- Lead a team of consultants and manage project execution and delivery, making sure the project or a track of the project is delivered within the agreed timeline and budget
- Identify likely issues that could impact delivery and leverage on company’s network support as required
- Involved in developing proposals to external and internal clients
- Develop training, engagement procedures and methodologies.
- Work with business users and/or data analytics teams to conduct fraud analysis and investigations
- Appoint and manage outsourced data analytics vendors
- Conduct fraud or risk management related projects
- Advise financial services clients such as banks and CMS and FA licence holders on regulatory and compliance matters. This includes reviewing and formulating recommendations for processes and controls to better comply with regulatory requirements and regulators expectations.
- Provide audit support to clients on audit engagements on regulatory and compliance matters
- Conduct regulatory and compliance training to financial services clients and internally.
- Possess a Degree in Accounting and are a CIA with at least 4-5 years of experience (For Assistant Manager position) and 5-8 years of experience (For Manager/Senior Manager Position) in external and internal audit, preferably in a compliance role with a regulator or financial institution.
- Sounds knowledge of MAS regulatory requirements and constantly abreast of latest developments in the regulatory compliance domain in the industry.
- Possess excellent analytical communication skills, ability to engage at all levels and to operate within deadlines stipulated.
- Dynamic self-motivated and able to handle multiple engagements at any single one time.
- Effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Analytical approach / good problem solving skills
- Able to travel extensively at short notice (when borders are opened).
- Prior experience in professional firms would be an advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.