Junior Tax Analyst - Global VAT Compliance
Who we are looking for
- A bachelor’s degree with focus on Economics, Accountancy or Finance;
- Fluency in English, any other European language is a strong asset;
- A great sense of accuracy and being result oriented;
- Strong communication and team skills, with a desire to work with an international team;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (focus on Excel).
- Assist multinationals in complying with their VAT obligations in EMEA and other related topics (registrations, audits, etc.);
- Prepare sound VAT reporting packages with the help of a cutting-edge software tool designed by Deloitte;
- Rigorously monitor your day-to-day tasks and collaborate with colleagues across different locations (e.g. Belgium, India, Romania);
- Expand your VAT and GTCE specific knowledge and get involved in activities which will shape your career and allow you becoming a tax professional.
- An exciting opportunity to work in a team at the forefront of tax technological innovation;
- Opportunity to work with our international team;
- A broad understanding and practical experience of VAT compliance in EMEA;
- Ongoing training sessions focused on your needs and development;
- Tailored support throughout your career focused on personal and professional growth.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organizations, public institutions, and numerous small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of clients. About the team
Taxation lies at the crossroads of law, business, innovation and technology so it is subject to constant change. Our young, dynamic and international team of VAT-compliance specialists thrive on this complexity and see opportunities in the digitalization of the business environment. It is what keeps us sharp and makes us trendsetters on the market.
At the Global Tax Compliance Center (GTCE), we deliver services to more than 200 clients, supporting more than 30 jurisdictions in EMEA. GTCE is steered by a team in Belgium, supported by a team in India, and is now growing its team in Bucharest. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join Deloitte GTCE team in Bucharest as a Global VAT Compliance Analyst.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.