Junior Consultant in Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) (m/f)
Junior Consultant in Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our FAAS Team.
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
Under the supervision of Seniors/Managers, you will assist and support clients in the preparation of consolidated financial statements and improving their financial reporting to investors. You will also help clients in improving and implementing efficient financial reporting processes as well as to applying IFRS and Lux GAAP: conversions, implementation of new standards, accounting opinions, etc. Your will ensure that engagements are executed in accordance with the firm's methodologies and guidance, professional standards and local legal and regulatory requirements at the time that you suppor clients to develop analytical tools or financial models for their daily operations
To learn more about our service offerings, please visit What you can do here.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world. (Mandatory)
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You are finalizing a Master degree with specialization Audit, Finance, Economics or Accountancy you gained first previous experience in any of those fields: Reporting, Controlling, Consolidation, Business Intelligence or Audit. Personality wise, you are dynamic and looking to work in a rapidly growing business; client oriented and have the ability to develop excellent business relationship with clients. You are organized, flexible and demonstrate commitment to personnel development.
- We look for good team players with strong communications skills. You have good project management skills.
- In terms of languages, you are fluent in English. Other languages skills such as German or French would be considered as an asset.
- Good knowledge of programming languages (i.e. VBA) would be a plus.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first HR Call
- An Interview with Business Recruiters with a personality & logical test upfront
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.