Financial Advisory Data Analyst
Who we are looking for
This position is a unique opportunity to apply advanced data analytics in the field of traditional financial advisory.
We truly believe that data will increasingly drive corporate finance decisions. By joining us in this position you would be in the team pioneering the delivery of these data-driven solutions along with traditional corporate finance engagements
Required professional background and skills:
- University or College degree in either economics, finance, business or feel free to challenge yourself with other highly quantitative backgrounds, such as business informatics, mathematics, programming, statistics etc.
- Competence in data collection, interpretation, analysis as well as presentation of insights
- Ability to identify patterns and trends in data sets
- High standards in client material preparation & delivery
- Precision, strong numeric and logical skills
- Working independently on assigned tasks with coordination of senior colleagues
- Fluent English- both oral and written
You will definitely impress us, if additionally, you have:
- Experience with data visualization and data analytics tools like Tableau, Power BI, Spotfire, Qlik
- Experience with R, Python, SAS or SQL
- Modelling experience
- Understanding of basic financial, accounting principles
- Collect, research and analyze data in relation to the client's business
- Analyze data structure and data quality
- Constructively work in the project team
- Contribute to the creation of high quality deliverables - create presentations, dashboards or interactive insights into datasets
- You will have access to a wide range of solutions to best address the problem (Tableau, PowerBi, Alteryx etc.)
- You will take part in headline projects with true responsibility, your work will create real added value
- Transparent, performance-based career paths with wide flexibility. Rapid promotion of high-achievers is granted
- We support you with tailored professional and personal development: mentoring from our reputable experts and professional training programs are also provided
- Play an active role in shaping one of the main strategic initiative of the firm
- A welcoming team of advisory experts
- Attractive and modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest
- Home Office possibility - all necessary tools and systems accessible while working from home
Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, after a short phone call we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.About Deloitte Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice. About the team
We are proud to celebrate excellence for being recognized as the#1 Financial Advisor in CEE, Europe and Worldwide by Mergermarket*. This endorsement confirms that within our Financial Advisory Services function we are making an impact for our clients and continue to be the leading M&A advisor in the region.
According to Mergermarket -one of the leading analysts in the market for corporate mergers and acquisitions- Deloitte was chosen as advisor in most M&A transactions in 2018, 2019 and in first half of 2020.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.