Associate, Corporate Finance (M&A Advisory) (Petaling Jaya)
The Corporate Finance – M&A Advisory practice provides independent advisory services to clients on strategic acquisitions (buy side) and divestments (sell side).
- Support engagement managers on day-to-day deal execution (both buy side and sell side transactions)
- Support senior management on deal origination activities, including conducting industry / sector/ company research, producing pricing analyses, developing pitch books, etc.
- Degree in finance / economics / accounting / engineering
- Ideally, with some relevant experience (at least a year) in a technical role, e.g. from an investment bank or consulting firm
- Recent graduates with strong academic results and prior internships are viewed favourably
- Strong analytical skills (i.e. transaction structuring, financial modelling, financial statement review, etc) with good commercial acumen
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Motivated, driven and enthusiastic
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.