CIB Technology Business Manager – Associate – CIB Strategic Execution, Program Management
CIB Technology Business Manager – Associate – CIB Strategic Execution, Program Management & EMEA CIO & Branches
The team is going through a period of growth and role realignment, the Core Responsibilities of the role may flex:
- Provide Business Management support to the supported CTOs covering a range of analysis activities.
- Provide transparent, forward looking & historical financial reporting and analysis; calling out risks and opportunities in support of the CTOs agenda.
- Analyse and produce program financial reports. Manage workforce tracking and reporting (PI/W2W)
- Maintain headcount approval, tracking and reporting (Extrasheet). Maintain CTO HC views and reporting.
- Maintain IP/SM records (PI/MII); ensure IP maintained with relevant HC/Cost data; milestone, Issue and status reporting.
- Assist in the compilation of monthly Business reviews for local, regional and global stakeholders.
- Business Performance and Planning - Support annual business budget process, provide project and business case reporting to program managers and senior stakeholders.
- Provide support for CTO town halls and offsites.
- Support ad-hoc demands from the CTOs as needed.
Qualifications & experience:
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience in global organization, preferably in a role with cross-LOB or regional impact.
- Educated to degree level
- Finance, Business Management experience a plus but not essential
- Experience in analysis, generation and distribution of reports and executive level presentations desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); understanding of Alteryx / manipulation of large datasets helpful.
- Understanding of project management skills; process improvement
- Good influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Can-do attitude
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.