Reconciliation Manager, Hybrid, Officer
Who we are looking for
At the Reconciliation Manager you will be responsible for ensuring team compliance with operating policies, procedures and guidelines in the timely completion of reconciliation work related tasks. In addition you will take charge of team development, staff management and enhancing client satisfaction
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is in the Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS) department which is a part of State Street, the largest financial services provider in Poland. AIS is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds.
What you will be responsible for
- Review of daily cash, position and market value reconciliations including trade capture and pricing
- Running a team of several individuals
- Supporting other team members with SME knowledge of Financial Products & Reconciliation Tasks
- Ensuring that queries, exceptions and event reconciliation discrepancies are investigated and resolved
- Supervising the process in the team, performing quality checks and controls
- Opportunity to work on corporate actions, equities, fixed income, futures, options and swaps and complex financial instruments
- Assist in the Dealing Date accounting process
- Assist in semi-annual and annual audit process
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Experience in reconciliation process min 4/5 years
- SME knowledge in Financial Products
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid team player
- Strong attention to details and well organized
- Min B2 English literacy
- PC literate and competent in use of MS Excel and Outlook
- Permanent contract from day one
- Work from home, work from the office or hybrid
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Private medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- International operating environment;
- Equipment to work from home (computer, ergonomic chair)
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.