Junior Auditor | Chisinau Office
Who we are looking for
The value of Audit begins with understanding the accuracy of a company’s financial information, which shareholders use to make vital decisions. You’ll travel to various client sites to get a detailed comprehension of their business, identify key risks and find ways to mitigate them. Each industry faces different sets of risks, so your learning curve will be very sharp, as you will be working on multiple engagements. Auditing financial statements is just the start.
Join us if you are a final year student or a fresh graduate who:
- Is curios, eager to learn and develop
- Likes to take the initiative
- Is proficient in English
- Sees challenges as opportunities to grow
- Enjoys working individually as well as part of a team
- Likes to travel
Start date: September 2022Your future role
You’ll work closely with our clients to understand their business, the risks they face and their internal controls. But that’s just the start; you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes
- perform data interrogation and analysis of client data
- assist in identifying process issues and developing solutions
It’s your career, your life, and your choice. Deloitte can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best professionals and explore what works for you through a variety of sources of inspiration:
- Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
- Thorough & very insightful onboarding process (intensive training before working for our clients)
- ACCA certification
- Exposure to very diverse industries and businesses
- Opportunity to use data analytics and complex applications to do a smart audit
- Full-time job (undetermined period) and a friendly team
- Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants)
We give you the means and the know-how, while you have the inspiration and enthusiasm. You're in charge of your career. Start here and explore how far you can go. Get inspired at Deloitte!Selection process
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.About Deloitte
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/ro/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the „Deloitte organization“) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500®companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte GES Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 1,700 professionals, Deloitte in Romania is providing services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes and technology services and other related services. To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn.
© 2021. Formore information, contact Deloitte Romania.About the team
We are looking for new colleagues to join our Audit team in the following locations: Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara and Chisinau!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.