Financial and Regulatory Reporting Team Lead, Senior Consultant, Hedge Fund Services - Hybrid
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing adjustments to individuals with health conditions and disabilities. If you would benefit from adjustments for any part of the employment process, please inform the recruiter to discuss your individual requirements.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
Manager – Financial and Regulatory Reporting – Hedge Fund Services.
This role sits within the Financial Control team and reports to the Head of Fund Administration, Hedge Fund Services (HFS) EMEA. The Financial Control team are responsible for the Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting and Regulatory Reporting requirements of our EMEA clients.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage and coordinate the Financial and Regulatory returns of HFS EMEA. These include year end financial statements as well as periodic regulatory returns such as CBI returns, MMIF and Annex IV.
- Support the set up of a new team to support the Regulatory Reporting requirements of clients across Hedge Fund Services, Private Equity and Real Estate
- Manage the newly formed Regulatory Reporting team (approximately 6 partners) Identify training and development needs and establish performance standards for the department.
- Guide staff in the resolution of non-routine and complex financial reporting issues.
- Committed and working as a team member to support and enhance cross-functional communication and knowledge to achieve company success
- The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- A recognised professional Accounting qualification
- Extensive experience in financial reporting
- Exposure to Regulatory Reporting
- People management experience
- Fund Administration experience is an advantage but not essential
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.