Financial Accounting Senior Specialist (Vietnamese Speaker)
We’re looking for young, talented, dynamic, and motivated Financial Accounting Senior Specialist who are able to thrive in a fast-paced digital/system environment in Tricor Shared Services. The individual would play dual roles:
- being an experienced Specialist performing mid to complex accounting activities for Business Unit (BU); and
- primary quality control checkpoint (reviewer) in the operations reviewing accounting and reporting outputs produced/created by a Specialist.
This individual would report directly to Team Lead, helps the development and implementation of a Shared Service Center (SSC) model transactional functions, primarily in Finance (P2P, OTC and R2R) and supporting HR which includes some monthly payroll processing activities.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Review and ensure accuracy of the accounting, reporting and payments process deliverables prepared by Specialists.
- Primary point of contact to BU / client’s for basic enquiries of accounting, payment processing and other operation matters.
- To ensure the reporting and payment process deliverables are submitted to clients or BU stakeholders within agreed timelines.
- Mentoring and guiding Specialists and overseeing their work quality and deliverables and supporting the Team Lead in task management.
- Perform and review book-keeping and accounting entries to accounting system (eg. payments, receipts, payables, receivables, accruals, adjustments).
- Timely preparation and review of full set of accounts, weekly, month-end, financial year end closing and aging/listings on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Note to Accounts and all related accounting schedules.
- Review and approve bank reconciliations and cash flow projections prepared by Specialist as required.
- Provide effective support to the payroll functional team as and when required and ensure clear communication across the functions and team members.
- Work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Prepare and review audit and tax schedules for yearend finalization.
- Liaise with BU to ensure compliance with all matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements.
- Treasury services – to monitor & update client’s cash flow/trust accounts inflow/outflow, ensure all outstanding bills are verified by client, preparation of payment/receipt vouchers, cheque etc.
- To be aware of the BU / client requirements/instructions and provide quality deliverables.
- Ensure that all clients’ documents / records / invoices / approvals are properly filed.
- Acknowledge receipt of client’s request /queries/correspondences within a reasonable time.
- Assist and advice Specialists on accounting / other working related matters.
- Any ad-hoc or other tasks assigned by Management.
- Must possess a Diploma, Degree or in the midst of pursuing professional studies in accounting / financial or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Familiarity on accounting software is an advantage such as Microsoft Navision / Dynamics 365, Xero, Oracle and SAP. Intermediate Microsoft Office skill is essential especially Excel.
- Past relevant experience in supporting cross functions and/or multi-countries is advantageous.
- Pleasant personality.
- Meticulous and possesses good time management, strong interpersonal skills with clear communication, inquisitive mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written Vietnamese and English (native / professional).
- Able to multi-task and adapt to dynamic changes in business.
- Hard working and a collaborative team player.