- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Execute the implementation of strategic business plans according to instructions given.
- Administer capital requests and the budgeting processes.
- Manage payments to payables and receipts from receivables.
- Ensure financial reports are timely, accurate and orderly.
- Be familiar with the internal controls that are in place and ensure compliance with accounting standards and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Be able to contribute either through observation, experience or theoretical input, the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group.
- Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employee.
- Malaysian Only.
- Working Location: Medan Connaught, Cheras