Part Time Accounts Assistant
Opportunity for an Part Time Accounts Assistant to join a well-known and reputable company based in Stoke-on-Trent. The role will pay between £22,000-£24,000 FTE
The company are innovative and passionate about what they do. They are a diverse and growing team, and they are globally recognised and have a solid reputation as a manufacturer of high quality products.
Part Time Accounts Assistant responsibilities include:
- Processing purchase invoices, supplier payments & liaising with suppliers
- Entering financial transactions to both the sales and purchase ledger
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assisting with monthly payroll processing
- General accounts administration
- Ad-hoc duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role - Required
- Good working knowledge of both purchase and sales ledger, as well as reconciliations - Desirable
- Accounting software experience and strong knowledge of Excel - Required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills - Required
On offer is a salary of between £22,000-£24,000 FTE, paid pro-rata. Free on site parking, company pension scheme as well as other company benefits.