My client in Basingstoke is on the look out for an Intercompany Accountant to join the team on a 3-month temporary contract. The successful candidate will only be required in the office 1 day per week.
International technology based organistion who offer hybrid working and flexible hours.
- Preparing, issuing and recording VAT compliant intercompany invoices covering both routine and ad hoc intercompany transactions
- Preparing and issuing intercompany statements to facilitate the monthly matching procedure with counterparties (operating on SAP or other GL systems globally)
- Reconciling intercompany account balances and proactively resolve intercompany imbalances to achieve the company's thresholds at month end, utilising the consolidation reports issued by Group Reporting from the Hyperion consolidation
- Preparing Hyperion correcting journal entries (in the consolidation system) and ensure replicated in SAP
- Ensuring adherence to intercompany accounting policy through scrutiny of requests, accurate coding provision and approvals
- Liaising with counterparts globally to resolve intercompany issues
- Providing audit support relating to intercompany activities
- Strong technical working knowledge of intercompany accounting
- SAP experience
- Ability to work independently
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Team working environment