Client Service, VP
North Quincy, Massachusetts, Berwyn, Pennsylvania, Boston, Massachusetts, Irvine, California, Quincy, Massachusetts, Boston, Massachusetts,
Client Service VP, Alpha Services
Who we are looking for
High-visibility client-facing role in Alpha Services managing multiple key client relationships.
The role requires deep understanding of services and platforms to manage extensive customer interaction and internal interaction across support functions to enhance the State Street client experience. Ability to manage and solve complex/multi-discipline business and relationship queries and support of a variety of business management responsibilities.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Service VP in Alpha Services you will:
- Lead a set of client relationships and manage service/sentiment oversight via extensive daily interaction with client and internal partners.
- Manage all aspects of relationships representing Alpha and Middle Office servicing as a component of overall STT relationship.
- Oversee and influence overall profitability of relationships and foster growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with and influence internal teams in maintaining service levels and addressing a wide range of business issues.
- Champion inquiries from / issues raised by clients and various State Street organizations and follow through to ensure that client facing problems and issues are addressed.
- Manage strategic direction of change management regime with customer
- Manage impact of change on the client support model by providing ongoing direction in the development, implementation and integration of new client change requests. Ensure the timely & accurate completion of development and operational change requests.
- Influence opportunities to increase quality, productivity and control related to the service delivery model in IMS. Spearhead revised policies, procedures and processes.
- Counsel others on making decisions that enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of daily operations.
- Collaborate with STT’s front, middle and back office operations to ensure quality and provide input on plans to enhance operations.
- Assist with new product opportunities.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Exhibit total owner and leadership mentality
- Strong managerial/leadership skills with ability to work independently
- Ability to influence colleagues, clients, and external constituents
- Demonstrated team and project management capabilities, ideally in a global role, including estimation and planning
- Strong written and communication skills - ability to present to clients and senior STT management
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 10+ years of financial services experience, in relationship, operational, technology, product management, or project capacity
- Understanding of the Investment Manager space - middle office and front office
- Microsoft Office suite expertise
- Proven ability to lead team and collaborate effectively across multiple business lines/regions
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.