Financial Advisory Associate
Who we are looking for
Deloitte Financial Advisory or Deloitte FA is a special force within Deloitte. We are called in to advise high-profile clients on executing deals in Mergers and Acquisitions, perform business valuations, participate in disputes and support growing businesses. We do not just provide financial advice to our clients, but we also deliver comprehensive financial solutions to some of the toughest issues in business today.
Currently we are looking for a candidate who possesses the following skills and experience:
- Business related university degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management(final year students will also be considered);
- Understanding of key accounting and corporate finance principles;
- Responsibility, motivation, eagerness to learn and a can-do attitude;
- Strong drive to excel and grow professionally;
- Proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Analytical and critical thinking to solve difficult problems;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in financial advisory/banking/audit would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in English and Latvian;
- Any of the following certifications (CFA, CF, ACCA, ACA) would be an advantage.
- MS Word;
- MS PowerPoint;
- MS Excel;
- MS Excel VBA;
- Power BI;
- Perform financial data analysis to deliver due diligence, business valuation, financial modelling/planning and other related corporate finance services;
- Develop business understanding and experience by working on various complexity projects in a wide range of industries for a variety of clients, while having the opportunity to participate in discussion with top executives and shareholders;
- Support senior colleagues in day-to-day activities, including business development, market research, various initiatives, and ad-hoc tasks;
- Deliver projects collaborating with international colleagues from Deloitte Central Europe.
- Possibility to learn and improve in the world‘s leading consulting company recognized as the most valuable commercial services brand in the world;
- Possibility to accumulate industry knowledge and build expertise throughout participation in the whole M&A transaction cycle;
- Become part of a market leading financial advisory team in the Baltics with an opportunity to contribute to some of the largest and most complex transactions in the Baltics and CE region;
- Challenging, fast-paced environment where professional development and growth are guaranteed;
- Career opportunities for personal development and promotion, supported by a structured long-term plan;
- Competitive salary (from EUR 1000 to 1400 gross) plus various benefits;
- Personal development trainings (Regional training, expert sessions, etc.);
- External learning resources (Udemy, LinkedIn Learning, getAbstract etc.);
- Coaching and feedback from senior colleagues to accelerate your growth;
- CFA Certificate reimbursement;
- Team-building activities;
- Hybrid work model;
- Health & world-wide travel insurance (mixed package);
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Sick Days (5 days) & birthday day (1 day);
- Challenging tasks.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.