Junior Financial Consultant / Intern – CFO Services
Description & requirements
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's / master's degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics / Business Administration
- 0-2 years relevant work experience in finance (e.g. controlling, business partnering, accounting, strategy & business analysis, etc.)
- General understanding of financial statements
- Solid understanding of key finance processes and areas
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal communication skills, professional presence, and written communication skills essential to interacting with clients and subject matter expert teams
- Ability to support multiple projects/assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, strong team player, proactive and confident personality
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills
Your future role
As a trusted Junior Consultant / Intern, you will provide Controlling, Accounting and other Finance advisory services to high growth organizations.
- Participate in projects in all areas in finance, including:
- finance process and organizational design,
- controlling framework development and implementation (including IT platforms),
- designing more efficient management reporting solutions or
- supporting wider Deloitte advisory and assurance projects.
- Develop recommendations, proposals and presentations for client engagements
- Conduct primary and secondary research and presents results at internal meetings
What we offer
How you will grow:
- work with high-profile clients on a variety of Hungarian and international engagements
- develop your leadership skills through our world-class training and mentorship programs
- work in a fast-paced and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- develop solutions through collaboration with our teams and with clients
- transparent performance-based career paths are open and rapid promotion of high-achievers is granted
What we offer besides professional and personal development:
- competitive salary including wide range of fringe benefits
- fresh fruit every day and quality coffee are provided for healthy and energized working days
- attractive and modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest
- hybrid way of work: office & home office
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.