Change Auditor Manager #203168
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Change Assurance VP within our innovative audit function, where you will be responsible for developing and executing Internal Audit’s coverage of Change audits considering the bank’s strategy, top risks, developments in the regulatory landscape, and emerging trends (e.g. increasing use of Agile and Value Based delivery). You will collaborate with peers with differing expertise to develop broad insightful perspectives. This role demands strong relationships with business partners, where you will use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s Change risk and control environment. As part of this team, you will be part of a high performing distributed team of subject matter experts.
Your future colleagues
Join a team that drives success by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skill-sets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and improve thinking time.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant who possess proven experience of at least 8+ years relating to Change Assurance, or in change delivery or portfolio management roles, preferably, in the financial industry.
- Detailed understanding of Change risks, how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial. You can demonstrate an understanding of program and portfolio risk and control culture
- Proven knowledge of Change management methodologies at project, program and portfolio level
- Proven experience of multiple change delivery methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, value based delivery) would be a plus
- Experience in auditing or substantial exposure to Internal Audit would be an advantage
- Outstanding analytical skills paired with an ability to see the bigger picture that helps business partners take corrective actions that work. Comfortable challenging both delivery approach and content
- You can work within a multi-disciplinary team in an integrated fashion across technical and business audit specialists
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to deliver difficult messages and present information in a succinct and concise way
- Strong interpersonal and people leadership skills that set an inspiring “tone from the top”
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.