Project Manager - Associate
CIB F&BM LEC, P&A and Financial Reporting Project Mgr. Associate
The CIB F&BM Global Program Management team is responsible for the management and delivery of a range of large scale initiatives. Working with the Corporate and LOB business leads, the Project Manager will develop deep knowledge of each project, program operations, and business plan.
The project manager will be both engaged in the management and execution of the overall project portfolio and each individual project liaising with CIB stakeholders, Corporate and Technology. Projects in this portfolio will aim to streamline Legal Entity Controllers (LEC), P&A and financial reporting processes and controls within the CIB and develop strategic reporting solutions.
The candidate should have exceptional communication and project management skills and demonstrate solid judgment and leadership skills, as well as ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a complex environment. Background in Legal Entity Control, Planning and Analysis, or Financial Reporting preferred.
Project Management Responsibilities:
This team is engaged in many aspects of the change management and process improvements across the Legal Entity Controller organization, specifically where they impact reporting and strategic planning across the CIB.
- Provide management, governance and execution for Corporate and CIB driven initiatives that impact the Legal Entity Controller
- Provide strategic vision and guidance to drive program agenda to meet CIB business needs.
- Manage multiple large scale reporting projects across various stakeholders.
- Provide governance for Legal Entity Controller related inquires across all CIB functions.
- Develop program/projects scope, goals, project plans, and milestones.
- Manage project timelines and track and execute against required deliverables.
- Resolve conflicts and successfully manage project/task dependencies.
- Identify and effectively solution for risks, issues and control gaps.
- Assist with ad hoc requests by ensuring completion under tight timelines.
- Build proactive partnerships with business and functional partners.
- Facilitate meetings with Senior Managers and key stakeholders to communicate updates, directional changes and key risks/issues while influencing outcomes and driving resolution.
- 2+ years of previous Change Management / Project Execution experience (with a financial institution preferred).
- Strong control, process, and project management skills with the proven ability to execute, influence and drive results.
- Proven experience driving end-to-end project/change management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Associate Skill Set:
- Strong leadership skills, ability to influence outcomes and drive resolution.
- Ability to quickly understand a complex matrix of product/reporting systems across the infrastructure and their interrelationships and dependencies.
- Ability to understand and articulate business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to compare complex alternatives and select a solution.
- Ability to apply creativity to problem analysis and resolution in complicated situations.
- Knowledge of Legal Entity Controller, Planning and Analysis and/or CIB reporting processes preferred.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.