Consolidator – Audit & Assurance
Consolidation assistance service – Ho Chi Minh City office
We are seeking for a Consolidator to join our Consolidation team at Ho Chi Minh office.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 200 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and the leading firms for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 44,000 professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries.JOB DESCRIPTION
Mazars offers you to contribute to our growth of Consolidation Assistance service.
You will be involved in various assignments to assist our clients in their Consolidation reporting process:
- Set-up of consolidation report templates;
- Prepare/review of consolidation manual;
- Prepare the consolidation packages;
- Perform training to the clients’ financial teams to prepare the consolidation packages;
- Advice and assist on complex operations and transactions affecting the group consolidated accounts;
- Coordinate with clients’ consolidator and/or finance teams; and
- Enhance group financial and reporting process.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Accountancy/CPA or equivalent recognized professional qualifications
- Committed to a career in a consulting practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and report proactively to manager
- Excellent organizational and planning capabilities
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) both in Vietnamese and English
- Rigorous / thorough and curious
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills (MO: Excel, PowerPoint)
- Technical background in particular of consolidation techniques and IFRS would be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience working as an auditor for a consulting firm
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this job, please email the following documents to email address at: email@example.com
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
MAZARS HCMC OFFICE
9th – 11th Floor – Viet Dragon Tower – 141 Nguyen Du – District 1 – Ho Chi Minh – Vietnam
Tel: +84 (28) 38 24 14 93 – Fax: +84 (28) 38 22 87 99
Email subject: CONSOLIDATOR_Full nameMAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Mazars Vietnam is one of few firms in Vietnam recognised by the three biggest accounting professional bodies: ICAEW, ACCA and CPA Australia
Mazars Vietnam has been Top 100 attractive employers in Vietnam for executive years.
Mazars Vietnam was honored to be recognised as “The Best Company to Work for in Asia 2020” by HR Asia Magazine
Read more about Mazars Vietnam
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram!For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.