Associate, Accounting (Australia Support)
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Data entry of sales invoices, purchase invoices, purchase/sales orders, credit/debit memos, employees expense
- reimbursements, bank account transactions and journal entries in MYOB or any other accounting software used by the client
- Preparation of payment vouchers for accounts payable and payroll-related payments and maintaining cash position
- Assisting senior staff in the preparation of monthly Instalment Activity Statements (“IAS”) and monthly or quarterly Business Activity Statements (“BAS”)
- Assisting senior staff in the preparation of annual FBT and Income Tax (IT) files for the clients
- Reconciling Balance Sheet and P&L accounts
- Assisting in updating cash position and preparation of client’s, bank reconciliations
- Preparing month-end depreciations and amortizations, prepayments, accruals and payroll entries
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly reporting package/management accounts for the client
- Supports on scanning and storing of documents in client’s folders
- Keep accurate records by coding correctly timesheets in View Point
- Participate in regular performance appraisal
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Minimum 1-year experience in a relevant professional firm
- attention to detail with a high degree of accurate
- Able to be a team player
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Applications close: 04 Sep 2022 Singapore Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.