Liquidity Measurement and Reporting AVP#203130
Your field of responsibility
As part of the Liquidity Measurement and Reporting (LMR) team in London, you will support the liquidity reporting of the UK subsidiaries with key responsibilities being:
- Manage timely production and review of regulatory Liquidity reports including the LCR, NSFR, ALMM and PRA110.
- Analyze the data of the regulatory metrics identifying comparisons, trends and reconciling balances to the source system and the ledger.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory rules and the firms control framework while developing yourself as a liquidity reporting specialist.
- Broad exposure to senior management and supporting a wide range of critical liquidity reporting and management metrics such as the ILAAP and Pillar III disclosures.
- Support global data lineage projects, new and changing regulatory requirements and other firm initiatives.
Your future colleagues
LMR is within the Bank’s Global Treasury department with teams across the globe responsible for Liquidity reporting produced by Credit Suisse and its subsidiaries for the main regulators (FINMA, PRA, EBA and the FED) and other authorities, as well as for management information (MI) to support various functions to support bank’s liquidity management. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
The LMR team is responsible for:
- Ownership of all liquidity reporting including data procurement and validation, both for external and standard internal purposes.
- Completeness, accuracy and timeliness of submission of all required regulatory liquidity reporting to the regulator (e.g. LCR, ALMM, NSFR, ILAAP, Intraday Liquidity, 5G).
- Provide management liquidity reporting for Treasury and other key partners with comprehensive and consistent bank-wide information.
- Ownership of report production, review and submission; both standard internal MI and external regulatory reporting.
- Assist with ad hoc queries from the Regulatory Reporting teams.
- Reporting into key regional governance forums (e.g. Key Reporting Indicators/Key Performance Indicators, Entity Governance Forums).
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Qualified accountant CIMA, ACA, ACCA preferable
- Proven experience in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, analysis within a banking environment are preferred.
- Very good excel knowledge.
- Attention to detail; being able to track trends and spot anomalies.
- An understanding of Investment banking business and products.
- Outstanding communication skills with a dedication to expand network and knowledge.
- A good team-player with proven ability to manage and organize their daily workload effectively under pressure.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.