Senior Consultant, Investor Services, HFS
Northern Trust Hedge Fund Services is a global fund administrator, specializing in administering assets of complex hedge funds. The successful candidate will be an ambitious self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to function in a dynamic, fast-paced and demanding environment. The Investor Services function of Hedge Fund Services is responsible for managing the communication with and activities of fund investors on behalf of our client, a multi-billion dollar hedge fund.
Northern Trust is dedicated to providing the best in class service to its clients. This role is on high-profile dedicated client with a team comprised of exceptional performing professionals. We aim to provide the best in class service to our client to maintain our high client satisfaction ratings.
What you will be responsible for
- Ensuring proper completion and the timely and accurate processing of investor related documents (subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, re-registrations, etc.)
- Completing all appropriate investor due diligence checks, including AML, KYC, and client verification checks
- Maintaining investor related contact information and static data
- Issuing trade confirmation, statements, and reports to investors
- Responding to investor related inquiries in a prompt and accurate manner
- Identifying and managing investor problems/issues and participate in their resolution
- Participating in developing requirements for and the testing of new system functionality
- Serving as a key subject matter expert
- Developing and maintaining best practice documentation
What we value
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Client relationship focused (internal and external relationships)
- Detail-oriented and accurate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills (“solutions-oriented” mindset)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
Education & preferred qualifications:
- A College or University degree
- Experience working within the investment management industry is preferred
- Accounting experience/exposure is helpful
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.