Associate – ITET (Petaling Jaya)
KPMG strives to gain a thorough understanding of our clients’ business goals to help ensure the way technology is used drives growth, and improves business performance whilst retaining operational integrity. We help some of the world’s largest organizations identify and secure the maximum benefit from their technology enabled programmes. By operating as integrated teams of business and technical specialists, we reflect the high degree of interdependency between the performance of our clients’ business functions and the underlying technology. By doing this we capture the business benefits, rather than providing a purely technical solution.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of engagements for clients, including analyzing and documenting client’s current business processes and governance to identify gaps and potentials improvements
- Assist in designing/redesigning of client’s business processes
- Analyze large data sets and quickly resolve data-related issues
- Assist in the preparation of deliverables, client presentations and data gathering sessions by contributing to the design, preparation, and analysis of reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner
- Ability to identify and properly document risks and issues; communicate and manage issues between client and technical teams
- Assist in the creation of proposals and other new business development efforts
- A Bachelor's Degree in either, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology, Business Management, International Business, Economics or in any of these related fields
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as technical, analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to problems and issues
- Strong problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, and results oriented individuals
- A combined understanding of both Information Technology and Business
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- 1 year of related consulting or industry experience, in IT or Business, a bonus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.