Audit Seniors - Spanish Speaking
About KPMG in Malta
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising startups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do; shared by all our firms in 145 countries. KPMG (including Microsoft Business Solutions) is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
We are looking for qualified audit professionals fluent in Spanish and English, with experience ideally in the Private Enterprise sector who have been in the profession between 2 to 4 years. Working in audit at KPMG means being part of a team of supportive and highly talented individuals who genuinely enjoy working together to deliver high-quality financial statement audits as well as providing industry insights and valuable perspectives on salient issues to our clients.
Further information about the firm can be accessed through the following link: https://home.kpmg/mt/en/home.html.
The ideal candidates should:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in accounting or ACCA qualification;
- Have between 2 to 4 years' relevant audit experience. Big 4 Firm experience would be considered an asset;
- Be fluent in Spanish and English;
- Be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality;
- Be effective in time management and in delivering results;
- Be career driven and passionate about work;
- Be a team player.
- A safe and welcoming country to work in which is also a European member state;
- A competitive financial package;
- An excellent climate and lifestyle;
- Working in a multinational and diverse environment;
- Opportunities to work cross-functionally and work with other KPMG offices around the globe;
- Support to achieve goals through individual mentoring, coaching and learning offerings;
- Health insurance;
- Assistance in obtaining the work permit and visa;
- Relocation support for expats interested in moving to our lovely sunny island;
- Assistance in finding accommodation in Malta.
Does the above align with your expectation and sound like something that you would like to explore further? Do you believe you have the right skills to portray the KPMG values both internally and externally?
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the apply button below.