Internship - ASPAC Compliance Delivery Centre (Petaling Jaya)
Kuala Lumpur is the host to KPMG’s ASPAC Compliance Delivery Centre (‘’ACDC’’), which offers Indirect tax compliance services in ASPAC. The team is culturally diverse, comprising of many different nationalities, backgrounds and skills. ACDC offers end-to-end compliance support for clients and is powered by advanced technology and automation, robust processes and a highly skilled team of client centric professionals. Be part of this exciting journey within KPMG and expand your Indirect Tax Knowledge across the region, whilst you are being coached and trained by multiple professionals across the firm.
As an intern, you would receive valuable job experience working in a professional services firm & receiving training and development in a fast paced & high performance environment.
- Preparation and analysis of VAT returns through KPMG’s VAT compliance process
- Preparing VAT and other related filings
- Preparation of account reconciliations as required
- Supporting online reporting requirements
- Data gathering and analysis support
- Managing VAT clearing entries
- Other administrative tasks such as coordination & document
- Participate in KPMG’s KDN learning & development programs
- Coordinating workflows between teams & locations
- Ongoing studies in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar BA/MA
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles (PnL, Balance Sheet, Subledger VS GL, Accruals, Debits/Credits, Monthly closure)
- Advanced excel skills (pivot tables & look up functionality)
- Effective communicative level of English
- Additional language skills would be an advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Collaboriative & inclusive personality
- Proactive approach to adopt changes
- Good communication and influencing skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.