Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) Senior with German/French
Senior Financial Accounting Advisor with German
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Within EY Financial Accounting Advisory Services, the Finance Transformation Experts team build and develop client relationship with our regional stakeholders. We are part of an integrated global network of professionals who develop, design and optimise client service business processes for efficiency and high performance. We leverage and improve various frameworks, methodologies, solutions specific to our offerings and articulate presentations that communicate proposals, strategies, plans and outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join EY FAAS team to help drive growth and support delivery teams and bring subject matter expertise in Finance Transformation solutions. As part of the team, you will gain cross-industry experience working on projects for large multi-national companies along your senior colleagues.
Your key responsibilities
The Senior should be competent to support a portfolio of clients and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work as per EY Global Standards for our FAAS team. The Senior will support teams of FAAS professionals during engagements covering a broad spectrum of areas. The individual will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Process design skills – able to critically review existing finance processes; make recommendations for rationalisation and improvement, and implement them operationally
- Carries a relevant experience in finance transformation of a finance function, review process and controls
- FP&A consulting and implementing Enterprise Performance Management technology solutions
- Executed projects that has involvement of technology led enterprise transformation projects
- Supporting projects that ensure high quality consulting services to major clients
- Support in developing our offerings and assets
- Support in maintaining relationships with the client's management in order to deliver the expectations of service
- Coach your younger colleagues
- During the projects you will manage your daily tasks independently, cooperate with other EY team members and communicate to client’s personnel
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong interpersonal and good written & oral communication skills
- Strong logical and reasoning skills
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible, and can work under pressure
- Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement new processes
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong communication skills in English and at least good (B2) communication skills in German
- University degree with specialization in accounting, finance or related field
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience in or around the finance transformation or optimization, process and controls
- Project experience across the Finance Transformation, Process and controls, System Implementation, ZBB and Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Process design knowledge
- Exposure in one or more specific finance operating model design, service management, performance management (SLA, KPI)
- IT system exposure (e.g. SAP, Oracle etc)
- Experience in IFRS implementation project(s) for IFRS 9, 15 or 16 is an added advantage
Ideally, you’ll also have
- ACCA, CPA, PIBR or any other relevant qualification in progress
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good listening skills, inquisitive nature, intellectual curiosity and self-starter qualities
- Demonstrated ability to present complex information in a concise and clear manner
- Ability to interface with all levels of management (EY and clients)
- Experience working on multiple projects under tight deadlines
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.