Fund Accounting Officer
Who we are looking for
To be part of the Corporate Regulatory Reporting Team who are responsible for the completion and submission of a variety of Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) Returns. Experience of working in Regulatory Reporting capacity would be beneficial as would Financial Reporting experience. Team is based across different locations, Dublin, Drogheda and Naas and flexible working arrangements are being used across the Team.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As an Officer in the Corporate Regulatory Reporting Team you will:
- Prepare and analyze Regulatory Returns in accordance with relevant Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) requirements for alternative investment funds (Hedge, Private Equity, and Real Estate funds)
- Ensure that all documentation used to calculate and support returns is received and is accurate. Research, resolve or escalate issues as applicable.
- Maintain and update monthly Trackers which provides the status of the reviews on each return.
- Coordinate the receipt of queries from the CBI. Ensure the timely research, resolution and processing of changes, where applicable.
- Be willing to take ownership of problems and have the ability to communicate with Fund Accounting and Investor Services teams and other colleagues at all levels.
- Assist Reg Reporting management on various ad hoc projects.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ability to manage regular monthly/quarterly deadlines and expectations of others
- Ability to review work of other staff and provide feedback.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and offer solutions
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field
- 5 plus years of related experience, in particular servicing alternative investment funds and regulatory reporting experience
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA qualified or part qualified, an advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.