Tax Manager - CPTX (Ipoh)
KPMG Corporate Tax Practice offers a broad range of professional services which include effective tax compliance and advisory services to our corporate clients of diversified industries. We assist multi-national companies and local companies to manage their corporate tax efficiently. Our corporate tax professionals as a team of experienced professionals are dedicated to advising corporate clients who are undertaking domestic and international transactions, mergers and acquisitions, investments etc on any tax issue which may arise.
- Assists and advises clients on compliance and related issues.
- Responsible for handling tax issues arising for selected groups of clients which will include tax planning and tax advisories.
- To lead team members and assist Directors in tax assignments mentioned above.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience preferably in the financial services industry.
- High technical ability and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong team management and analytical skills.
- Highly organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.