Tax Associate Consultant - Japan Business Consulting Group
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary:A career in our Integrated Tax and Business Consulting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients with comprehensive tax and business consultancy services based on client geography and business needs. You’ll help our clients with corporate tax compliance issues related to company public listing, merger and acquisition, tax disputes, operations review, and corporate restructuring.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- You will be part of the Japan Desk engagement team which provides tax and business advisory/solutions to our Japanese clients.
- You will work closely with the various Lines of Services and Business Units in providing quality advice and services to the clients.
- You are also expected to assist Japan Desk’s business development activities.
- Depending on your Japanese language capability, you may be expected to assist communication with Japanese clients using Japanese language.
- Recognised university degree and/or professional accounting qualification.
- Commitment to enhancing tax technical and other knowledge and skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to read and converse in Japanese language is preferable. Those without the Japanese language skillbut has a keen interest in the Japanese culture will also be considered.
Additional application instructions:
Please attach the following documents along with your résumé when you submit an online application:
Latest Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
A copy of your NRIC or passport
Recent passport size photo
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)Japanese
Travel RequirementsUp to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.