Can’t wait to make an impact on the world?
You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Within Risk Advisory, our Controllership-Finance team in Zaventem is ambitiously expanding. We are looking for key players that stand at the intersection of technology and finance. So, are you our new Digital Controller?
This new breed of skilled professionals builds their career as a trusted business advisor for clients while resolving challenges related to the finance organization. They feel as comfortable (re)designing a finance process in a global transformation as getting their hands dirty when sifting through large and complex datasets.
Deloitte is the Digital Controller’s (DC’s) natural habitat — our company’s ambition aligns perfectly with the DC’s desire to continuously expand their professional skill set. In addition, Deloitte opens the door to the latest cutting-edge technologies, to a global network of experienced professionals, and to an extensive learning hub. This allows the DC to stay up-to-date with the latest finance and technology trends while providing leading practices to their clients.
A Digital Controller is a rare but valuable species. Do you think you have what it takes to be one?
Your role within the team and firm environment:
- Depending on your experience you will start as a senior consultant or a manager, both roles have management responsibilities.
- You will be part of a dynamic and passionate team that collaborates to analyze issues and addresses client challenges related to controllership: reporting, consolidation, budgeting & forecasting.
- Lead a diverse and talented team, provide them with coaching to advance their career goals, enable them to deliver high-quality work, and meet the expectations of the clients.
- Plan and manage a client engagement or an engagement workstream with a structured approach to ensure client satisfaction
- Contribute to firm initiatives by supporting the development of proposals, thought leadership, campus recruitment, and market-facing initiatives
- Embrace and live the firm’s purpose, to make an impact that matters, by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
Your role towards our clients:
- Improve their budgeting, forecasting, closing consolidation, and reporting cycle
- Ensure the finance organization and in particular that the controllers get the full benefit of an ERP implementation
- Define the systems strategy and develop system requirements for the selection of new finance software
- Develop and execute the implementation strategy, work plan, system configuration, and process mapping
- Execute the digital controllership agenda via temporary support or managed services
Let’s talk about you
- A master degree in economics or engineering
- Strong financial background with 2 to 7 years of experience in one of the following areas:
- External audit
- ERP implementations or finance transformations
- Finance process optimization
- Closing, consolidation & reporting
- A healthy interest in finance technology
- Passionate to learn about finance tools
- Hands-on, result oriented and with outstanding analytical skills
- Professional proficiency of English
What are on top the “nice to have’s” to get even faster up to speed in this role?
- Audit, consulting or project management experience
- A strong knowledge of SAP
- Familiar with finance tools such as Tagetik, Board, Blackline, SAP Group Reporting, Robotics
- Well developed data transformation skills in Excel, Alteryx or SQL
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Within the Finance & Operations Risk Transformations (FORT) team, you will be part of the purchasing service line specialising in S&P activities. We guide and support our clients in transforming their purchasing departments into world-class departments. Our approach consists of organisational transformation projects and temporary staff.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together!