Fund Accountant/ Senior Fund Accountant
Here's your chance to join one of the largest fund administrators! Due to expansion, they are currently looking for Fund Accountants/ Senior Fund Accountants to join their team. You'll be involved in the day to day operations of complex funds.
- Providing accounting activities for funds of higher complexity.
- Prepare fee calculations (managing fees, carried interest and waterfall).
- Prepare investor capital and distribution notices.
- Prepare fund annual and quarterly financial reports.
- Prepare SPV accounting.
- Liaise with clients, and other stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to juniors. (For Senior positions)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline or professional qualification (ie. ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA)
- 1 - 3 years of experience in accounting and/or auditing for financial services sectors. Experienced in Private Equity fund accounting will be considered for more senior positions.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Positive attitude, team player and self-discipline.