Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior M&A Director to join our team. This role will contribute to the Kerry Growth strategy by identifying, evaluating, and delivering key M&A strategic initiatives. The Senior M&A Director will use best practice to ensure successful execution of M&A transactions into the Kerry business and will continuously review the market/opportunities and provide insight and direction to align our M&A strategy with business priorities. This role will report into the Chief Strategy Officer at Kerry Group.
- Lead the detailed business valuation assessments and evaluation using Kerry methodology in order to provide recommendation on future M&A transactions
- Lead Acquisition processes, including management and coordination of all aspects of transaction management and due diligence
- Responsible to project manage a team of professionals in all aspects of due diligence activities
- Manage core process of Evaluation, Transaction Management and Integration of acquisitions and disposals
- Support and ensure accurate preparation detailed financial projections including income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Manage structuring and restructuring of potential M&A targets
- Professionally interact with multiple internal functions and key external stakeholders, providing guidance, support, and management of resources appropriately
- Responsible for managing the strategic planning process with Business leadership on M&A strategy, deal flow and acquisition candidate assessments
- Prepare and present investment proposals to Executive, Board and Business leadership
- Lead and develop talent pipeline within M&A
Qualifications and skills
- 6-8 years of finance/accounting experience in a similar role in practice / industry corporate background or strong background in equity or banking capacity
- Ideally have an international Accounting Qualification/MBA
- Significant experience and track record in managing M&A transaction - Working deals from ideation through to close and hand off to BU for integration.
- The ability to partner with Business Leadership to build an M&A strategy and execute against the strategy objectives
- Divestiture Experience from strategy to disposal
- A strong understanding of the principles of accounting and taxation
- Experience in navigating the Banking and Commercial Channels
- A strong understanding of and experience in evaluating legal contracts
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.