Middle Office, AVP
Service Delivery through Functional and Operational Leadership – Through a mix of direct and matrix leadership, coordinate multiple functional disciplines and operational service delivery for Investment Manager Services (IMS) in region including; IBOR, Portfolio Services, Portfolio Control, Enterprise Business Solutions, Data Management, Performance Services, Transaction Management, Corporate Actions, Client Reporting and Onboarding testing support. Act as an extension of the onshore operations and client relationship team to provide a seamless and superior client service experience.
- Develop and leverage knowledge of IMS, DataGX and State Street products to assist in delivery of operational and product solutions to clients. Drive operating model improvements through automation, process optimization, cross division collaboration, etc. Assist with development of strategic and tactical global solutions for clients working with Senior Management, Client Managers, Business Architecture, etc.
- Strong financial and business acumen to drive financial improvement across multiple functional disciplines.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of Business Operations (BAU) and project budgets.
- Drive Unit Cost Improvement through analysis and optimization.
- Work with local and global leadership to drive overall division and corporate profitability.
- Superior oral and written communication; comfortable making presentations to executives, peers and clients.
Communication and Operational Client Service Delivery
- Act as an extension of our client service model ensuring seamless service delivery across Business Operations for our clients
- Engage business leads and peers, interfaces with senior leaders across the organization.
- Builds strong internal and external relationships and ensures service quality and customer satisfaction
- Partner with IMS, DataGX and Enterprise Data Governance and Management (EDGM), Data Stewards and Data Owners to drive the adoption of data standards, definitions, structures, hierarchies, taxonomies, attributes and models to support and optimize end-to-end business solution flows.
- Partner with colleagues and IT to develop documentation and communication of system and process requirements to ensure smooth implementations, well controlled operating models, and financial, service and risk excellence
- Drive data centric operational and data control through IMS and DataGX tools and governance to ensure data quality throughout our service model
- Understand data management concepts including metadata management, business semantics, business process management, and process flow analysis
Risk Management/Risk Excellence
- Ensure business architecture and strategy addresses operations, risk and compliance requirements in region; works with global teams to define and drive global standards while satisfying regional requirements
- Create and drives adoption of Risk and Regulatory system and reporting standards, through standardizing calculation methods, data inputs and outputs, distribution, and information sourcing
- Ensures redundancies in business solutions and risk data processes are reduced across all cross divisional regulatory initiatives
- Support new business onboarding, change management and strategic business initiatives utilizing sound program and project management skills.
Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or Information System Management Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Computer Information Systems preferable
- 15+ years of experience preferably in a financial services organization much of which must have been in a management or supervisory capacity supporting the Middle Office
- Extensive knowledge of all Middle Office products, services and processes
- Creative thinker with the ability to think out-of-the-box while defining complex yet practical data solutions
- Very strong relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to work across business lines
- Must display an ability to drive tasks through to completion
- Strong time management and organizational skills; Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated record of leading others to achieve goals
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact and influence peers, managers and senior leaders, including the ability to influence C-level executives
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills
- Exemplifies customer focused, team driven mentality; serves as role model for colleagues.
- Academic and market experience is expected to be in line with regional operational roles in the market.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.