TLS - Business Analyst - Associate / Senior Associate - Amman
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryThe business analyst will be working with all parts of the Digital organisation and directly with engagement teams.
Can do attitude with ability to conceptualise and document processes and procedures.
Have a great interest in improving and questioning how things are run today.
- Strong project mgmt skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong on working with several tasks at the same time and have the ability to prioritize among tasks
- Ability to work with different stakeholders and competencies
- Apply and improve the approach for cost benefit analysis
- Apply and improve the approach for documenting processes
- Apply and improve the approach for introducing changes to the processes
- Apply and improve ways of measuring the effectiveness of the change to the process
- Work together with the change mgmt team on how to introduce the new changes in operations.
- Introduce best practices from other network firms and actively collaborating
- Ability to apply the 80/20 rule in all we do
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.