Payroll Team Lead
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
Job Position: Team Lead- HR & Payroll
The Team Lead- HR & Payroll reports directly to the Head of HR & Payroll. Responsibilities include managing the day-to-day HR & Payroll function for client services and so on.
- Work collaboratively with manager in preparation of payroll data, benefits, and its administration of social insurance, provident fund, and etc.
- Review and approve for the payroll data and reports.
- Process and prepare monthly reports in connection with the clients’ payroll
- Act as in-house advisor for all engagements with payroll issues, especially on local law & regulations compliance.
- Assist manager in development and management of an effective and responsive payroll function to the clients
- Lead and supervise the teams
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests from clients and team.
- Allocate engagements to subordinates based on their experience and competence.
- Implement internal control procedures, system modification and train team members.
- Ensure that high level of client data integrity is maintained in systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Human Resources, or related fields
- 5 years relevant experiences in payroll processing. Experience in international companies and HR Payroll services are an advantage.
- Good command of both written and oral English.
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulously attentive to details and well-organized.
- Experienced in leading the team and dealing with the customers
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
What is in it for you?
- Easily accessible by public transportation (BTS Ploenchit)
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Competitive salary with a 13th month pay
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Referral Incentives
What’s in it for you?
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 30 Sep 2022 SE Asia Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.