Finance Controller (fixed term)
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realize that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Finance Controller (fixed-term). Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Accountable for the reporting of financial results for the entities they are responsible for, with commentary including income, balance sheet and cash flow which is accurate and complete.
- Manage all aspects of the financial month end review process, including OE and Headcount reporting requirements, facilitating month end meetings, maintaining risk register & co-ordinating with all external partners.
- Ensure all aspects of the Inventory & Profit transfer release are well managed and P&L reporting is accurate
- Perform variance analysis for Balance Sheet, Operating expenses, Margins and Profitability, review financial information against historical run rates and future growth plans.
- Participate & contribute into business reviews meetings as appropriate
- Owns the Entity balance sheet including write off / back decisions
- Sign-off of statutory results with in-market FD
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Finance controlling experience (min.5 years)
- Experience of working with SOX
- Experience of working with SAP
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.